Nucentric is seeking a highly motivated individual with a desire to succeed in sales and lead generation in the IT services industry. This position offers to flexibility to work from home during part-time hours.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for the following functions:
- Qualifying prospects and documenting information gathered in CRM database.
- Setting qualified appointments for Nucentric's Outside Sales team with prospective Managed IT Services customers.
- 50+ B2B calls per day targeting small/medium C-level executives
The ideal candidate will have an intermediate knowledge of computers and a basic knowledge of computer networking concepts. Strong self- motivation to achieve and self-discipline are key attributes for this position. The primary target market the Inside Sales Representative will focus on will be small & medium sized organizations in the Charlotte metro area looking for a reliable IT support provider. The Inside Sales Representative will receive training on Nucentric’s Managed IT support offering as well as our proven Inside Sales methodology.
- 2 years of consistent achievement of appointment setting goals in previous inside sales role
- Previous experience in inside sales role in the IT services or hardware/software industry is strongly preferred
- 2 years of prospect database management and lead generation
- Candidate must be comfortable with outbound calling and qualifying for decision makers.
- Candidate must have reliable internet to support VoIP-based phone calling.
Part-time, 30 hours per week. There is potential for this position move to full-time role with consistent goal achievement.
About Managed IT Services Provider:
Founded in 2002, Nucentric Solutions, Inc. is a leading Managed IT Services firm based in Davidson, NC and specializing in computer networking services for small and medium-sized organizations in the Charlotte and surrounding area.