The Systems Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting network and systems issues in a support role. SE will deliver top-quality technical service to clients both remotely and at client sites. SE will work closely with the Service Delivery team to make sure that client requests are resolved in a timely manner and clients are kept informed of progress and status of their requests. SE will use in-house enterprise tools for network device monitoring and centralized network asset management in delivery of managed services. SE will provide a high level of service to customers and demonstrate strong customer relationship skills in maintaining a high level of satisfaction with our customer relationships.
SE must demonstrate good resource and time management skills as well as continual growth in their technical knowledge. SE will be responsible for accurately documenting all work both billable and non-billable associated with any internal work or work provided to clients. SE will also be responsible for maintaining accurate and detailed technical documentation that pertains to the service tickets they’re working on.
SE will report to the office during normal Monday through Friday business hours. Evening and weekend work will be required on occasion in cases of client emergencies. SE will be a member of a team that rotates on-call responsibility.
This is a full-time position.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory (Win Server 2008, 2012)
- Strong knowledge of MS Small Business Server 2008,2011,2012 Server Essentials
- Strong knowledge of MS Exchange 2007,2010
- Strong knowledge of MS Hyper-V and VMWare is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Citrix is preferred
- Completed industry training is a plus (MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, A+, Net+, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of networking technologies (firewall, managed switching, routing)
- Previous hands-on experience with small business networking in a consulting role is a preferred
- Strong proficiency in supporting Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8)
- Employer paid health insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- IT Training benefit
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Vacation/Sick Leave)
- Monthly performance-based bonus
- Annual company performance bonus